Hello beautiful people, the weekend is almost gone, so I decided to check in on you to see how your sanity was functioning. How are you? No, seriously, how are you?
Did you ugly-cry this weekend, and why?
Have you had enough water to drink?
Did you eat all your veggies?
It’s #selfcareSunday, and that means you should take a few moments to see how you are doing? Stretch, drink water, run away to your little corner of the world for a few minutes, and breathe. Life can be a bit much, don’t you think so with all the uncertainty and impending doom? Take a few moments each week if you can to root yourself and remember that life is a journey, and we are all on this struggle-bus together.
Here are a few things you can do today to help you center yourself:
- Do that activity that you like!
- Clean if it makes you happier.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Do something creative: Write, paint, draw, or create art.
- Drink water, you’re probably dehydrated.
- Take your vitamins! Yes, I meant that huge fish oil pill, you need it.
- Try a new recipe; I know that always gets me going! 🙂
- Read a new book from your TBR (To-be-read) pile.
- Go out to eat with or without people.
Whatever you decide to do, do it with some gusto (spirit/excitement)! I hope that this set of ideas helped you find something to do or led you in the right direction. It is also perfectly acceptable to do absolutely nothing.
As always, my friends, stay healthy, stay happy, and keep moving forward.