Another year has come and gone, but taking care of yourself has never grown old.
Since it’s Sunday, I want to give a few tips on how to take care of yourself this year and going forward.
Tips for yearly self-care
- Look at something beautiful daily.
- Monthly, take yourself out to a place you like.
- Drink enough water every day.
- Eat good food, not just perfect calories, but eat something you like.
- Go for a walk weekly in nature if you can.
- Look inward and begin to heal your old wounds.
- Learn to become a person you can be proud of.
- Read good books and listen to good music.
I could give you a few more tips, but there is one vital tip I want to share with you.
Please remember that happiness is a choice, one you have to make daily.
Now, go enjoy your new year, and be good to yourself.
If you want to know more about my work, check out my latest poetry collection.