Thank you for sticking around, I talk about new year’s goals and curry, because why not? I talk writing, the love of your craft, and my adventures in creating new dishes. Maybe the muse of writing will strike me out of no where and I will create art, or perhaps I will stumble on an idea that resonates with me and where I want to be in life.
I ramble, giggle, go on a few tangents, get attacked by yawns, all while telling a tale of why I love cooking, particularly curry. I hope you like this week’s podcast, because I had so much fun.
If you want to know more about my work, check out my latest poetry collection.
- Episode 10: To Dine Together
- Episode 9: Wine and a Good Time
- Episode 8- For the Love of Pasta and Creative Expression
- Episode 7: Oh So Wit-Tea and Bright
- Episode 6: It's Soup Season and All its Goodness