Can you believe that Christmas is next week!?!?! This week I talk about the horrors of Christmas dinner and my requirements for Caribbean Christmas dinners. My opinions are my own and very Jamaican. All I have to say is that there better be some Oxtail or Curry Chicken.
Do you have any Christmas dinner requirements? Are you hosting this year or going out to eat? Let me know!
Thank you for listening and I hope you have a great dinner planned for Christmas this year if you are celebrating.
If you want to know more about my work, check out my latest poetry collection.
- Episode 10: To Dine Together
- Episode 9: Wine and a Good Time
- Episode 8- For the Love of Pasta and Creative Expression
- Episode 7: Oh So Wit-Tea and Bright
- Episode 6: It's Soup Season and All its Goodness