As December begins to show its head, I want to state a few goals for the month. At the end of the year, I take a few days to reevaluate the year, what I could have done better, what I failed to do, and how to be better in the next year?
It seems this year that my reflection started a bit earlier than I intended. Rather than just looking back at the past year, I have begun to consider the past ten years and how the things I learned have affected my future. For the next 20-odd days, I want to get my ideas of what I want to do for the next 20 years in order.
- I want to restart my podcast and dedicate time to grow my audience.
- I want to gain 500 followers by the end of the month; I am at 451.
- I want to take the time to write and develop my craft.
- Decorate the office space and work out more of why I want to start a business.
- Record my ideas for poems better and take time to submit a few to magazines.
I could go on for a few more bullet points, but I should not give myself too much work to do. For you all that have stuck with me this year through all my ups and downs, I am eternally grateful. Thank you.
As always, my friends, stay healthy, stay happy, and keep moving forward.