Wow! December is here, and November was a month of reflection! Here’s a list of things that went on in November that you may want to hear.
- We celebrated Our First Thanksgiving in our new house.
- I got no writing done except for daily poetry.
- I visited my doctor and talked her into using a holistic approach for my anxiety and depression.
- My office at home is slowly coming together.
- I did not participate in NaNoWriMo.
- I started writing a new story, but sshhhh, don’t complain about the others I have yet to finish.
With this shortlist, it looks like I got hardly anything done, and you are right. I didn’t. The amount of pain that decided to call my body home for the last 30 days was less than last year but still too more for me to bear. I have yet to find a suitable medication that helps with the pain and has a few side effects that I can happily live with for the foreseeable future.
November may have been a slow month, but as the end of the year approaches, I can be sure that I have very little to regret this year, and that’s a good thing. I hope that December is a better month filled with warm moments, let’s hope I get to leave my house more often.
As always, my friends, stay healthy, stay happy, and keep moving forward.