Okay! This week I wanted to try something new and get my creative juices flowing.
You already know that I love adding alcohol to food and the taste of good tequila gets me going every time. So I decided to up my parfait game and of course add some alcohol to it as well.
As you probably already know, there is a special place in my heart for Don Julio’s Tequila. Because I am such a huge face, I couldn’t wait to tell you about my newest creation. Instead of getting your calories from a burger or fried food, try this delicious treat.
Blue berries are full of the good stuff, those beautiful anti-oxidants will be swimming through your blood on a new high.
Take time this week and try out this dessert when the weekend comes.
3 cups of vanilla yogurt
1 Tbsp of honey
1 Tbsp of Don Julio Tequila
1 pint of defrosted blueberries
1 cup of delicious granola
1/4 tsp sea salt
Mint leaves (garnish)
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and honey.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place the defrosted blueberries in the tequila and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Take four cups and place them an inch apart from each other.
- Place 1/3 cup of the yogurt mixture into each glass, then add the blueberries.
- Sprinkle with granola, then place a layer of yogurt and fruit.
- Lightly sprinkle each glass of parfait with sea salt and garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy your hard work.