Planning ahead on your road to a better you can make the journey a lot smoother. Think of all the times you just picked something up and ate it. More times than you want to imagine right?
Meal prepping can save you a ton of time during the week when there are a million and one things that you have to get done.
You can meal prep on Sunday afternoons for the entire week or maybe just part of the week. The key here is getting started. Whether you are trying to lose weight or just wanting to organize your week better, this is a game changer.
For a few ideas of things you can do for this week are:
- Cut up some of your favorite fruit and vegetables and put them in the fridge for you to use when you are in a rush.
- Buy a large container of your favorite yogurt and when you are in need of a snack have some with fruits and nuts.
- Take time to bake some chicken or put your meat of choice on the grill.
- You can use Tupperware containers to have pre-made lunches or dinner ready for you when you get home.
- Plan ahead what you would like in your week and eat on your own schedule.
There are many benefits to meal prepping, if you don’t believe me try doing it for the next 2 weeks and see how simple it will make your life.